Thursday, February 9, 2012

A little shortfall

Well as much as I hate to provide myself with excuses this morning I got my crampy self onto the Jacob's ladder but wasn't there early enough to do 16 minutes so I did my 10 minute session so I could go to the seminar I needed to attend. Honestly I don't think I could have done the 16 with the 8 minutes of intervals anyway. The 10 pushed my limits (and then was followed by having to climb 4 stories worth of stairs to go to the seminar).

And I didn't go back for the 16 minutes later.  I let my crampy self and the cold weather be my excuse.  But I will shoot for doing it tomorrow at the end of my day.  It will be good for me since Friday nights are definitely one of my challenges.  So I will try to get on there after work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment