Monday, February 6, 2012

Jacob's Ladder 3 and Beginners Guide

Well I faced down the Jacob's ladder and I showed it who was boss for 15 full minutes! And I can tell you that parts of me really desperately wanted to stop at 8 minutes and again at 11 minutes and again at 13 minutes etc. You get the idea.  But I did it. It was 7 minutes of intervals (20/40 fast/slow) and then I probably averaged out on the rest of the minutes at around 38 or 39 which is a bit faster than my last time.

All in all I would say it was a great workout.  And it has the added benefit of allowing me to have the energy for a very long day and night at work!

So a beginners guide. I am going to start working on a beginners guide. Something that could be used by people getting started on the road to getting healthy.  Mostly it will be generic but there probably will be some references to specific WW things but many other things will be useful to anyone on a journey to better health. At least that is my hope!

If you have any suggestions for what you think would be useful to include in this - from your own experiences - I would love to hear them from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment