Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Goals - Need some work!

Just taking a look at those pushup, plank, and ladder goals I set for myself a little while back.  They are kind of just hanging around there. I started off well - giving an effort to them and then I kind of let it slide.  I would sure like to blame it completely on the bit of stomach trouble I have been having. But sadly I cannot put all the blame there. Because there have been a few days where I simply chose to do virtually no activity when I could have been making an effort to do some activity at least.

So with that said and with me with my really unreasonably yucky gut today I am still going to go and do at least some wall push ups. They aren't terribly taxing that I will feel worse than I do and the type of thing that I can do and put really good work into not too many minutes worth of it if I work really well on concentrating my effort in the muscles that I really want to work.

Off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment