Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Another day on the ladder!

Well I haven't been doing a real tonne of other stuff. My pilates yes but not that much else. So today I was back onto the ladder at the gym.  It was 13 minutes and 20 seconds today.  0-1 min I just warmed up, then 1-7 I did heavy intervals with the fast being quite fast and the slow being around 33 or so.  In the same 20 sec/40 sec breakdown.  Then the rest of the time on there today I worked at around an average of 37 or so. It was a very good workout in not much time!

I pushed myself to do that 7th minute interval. I really was ready to not do it. But I made it through it. And I thought of stopping at 12 minutes and again at 13 - at 13 I decided I would just go a few more seconds.  Now I know I can actually do more. But I do want to work myself up on this at a reasonable pace - not push it so much that I don't want to do it anymore.

Now maybe I should do some wall push ups to get myself going a bit on the arm stuff I want to accomplish! Perhaps I should start keeping a tracker and test myself once a week to see where I am at for hitting those targets that I am after. Hmmmm perhaps a good idea.  I am going to be posting some pics tomorrow in the new picture outfit.  Or if I get energetic I will post them tonight yet.

**Edit: Well you can see I added in a goal progress tracker on the side bar there. And I am testing myself today on them. Push ups actually felt okay at 25 and probably if I was doing it for the actual assessment I could have pulled off a couple more. So will keep working on that.  Will go do the plank in a little bit here and then update that number as well. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment