Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Awesome things ahead

Today I am feeling really great.  My cold has passed and so that is fantastic.  Today I had a great workout on the ea active.  Did a warm up, 33 minutes or so of step aerobics followed by a cool down.  Then a walk to work and of course the walk back home from work.

I also made an effort to increase my NEAT (nonexercise activity thermogenesis), got up for a few short walks throughout the day at work.  Printed a couple things at separate times so I would go to the printer more times.  Little things that don't cost me very many minutes but get and keep my body moving and my brain working.

I have a few ideas for work that I am looking forward to trying out.  Not sure if they will end up happening or not but I think it would be simply fantastic if we could get something going on a couple of them.  I am also thinking about getting involved in the CCWESTT organization.  Seems like it would be a good way for me to branch out a bit.  Not sure what got into me today but I am feeling pumped!

Other Strength My Routine Step Pilates
walking 25
warm up and cool down 19
33

No comments:

Post a Comment