Tuesday, February 1, 2011

One Month

Well it is one month in since I started with Weight Watchers to supplement my previous efforts. I must say it was a fantastic choice for me. The results certainly have been good but so much more important to me is the way I am feeling. I have much more energy and a much more positive outlook than I can remember having anytime in a long time past.

I am making an effort to bring that sense of positivity into my whole life and I think it is going to make a huge difference in the way I feel.

Today my knee is still a smidgen sore so I took it pretty easy today - I did my strength training (3 sets) and the my routine but didn't do any additional cardio. I also walked to and from work so I could go to a meeting. And it was a very cold walk so I figure that probably burns off one or two extra calories as the body works extra hard to try to keep parts warm ;-)

Strength My Routine Step Pilates
Minutes 10 26

No comments:

Post a Comment