Sunday, February 13, 2011

Positivity Challenge

I am doing really fantastic on this plan so far.  I have lost weight, I put two pictures side by side and can see a change in my body, I feel great - yet there is one little thing that is niggling away at me.  Despite the amount of exercise I am doing and the way that I am eating healthier I can't seem to change my measurements very much .  There are people who lose inches and inches all over the place.  I can barely seem to move my measurements a centimeter.  Which begs the question in my mind of where is my weight going away from.

Perhaps it is simply a matter of me having the wrong expectations.  I don't really know how many centimeters/inches I should expect to lose in what kind of timeframe.  Plus I know this isn't a comparison or race against someone else with a completely different journey.  So my positive spin on this will be that my body is building strength and flexibility in great ways any other changes will come when they come!

Other Strength My Routine Step Pilates
  50

No comments:

Post a Comment