Saturday, February 5, 2011

One more step in the journey

One more weigh in and one more step on the journey is under my belt - or should I say no longer under my belt. Another 2 pounds out of the way!  And a great week behind me in some respects - and a difficult one in some other respects.  It was absolutely great because of my workouts - they were awesome and I am looking forward to many more like that.  Not great because my lack of planning for food really showed through and made supper times much more challenging than they needed to be - and it is not that I need a lot of planning - just a smidge will do.

Planning to do my weights, my routine, and just 10 minutes of step followed by a nice cool down.  Will put it into the table and edit it if anything changes.

Other Strength My Routine Step Pilates
9 cool down 10 28 22*

No comments:

Post a Comment