Sunday, February 20, 2011

A-HA moments

Well a great A-HA moment in life deserves a few great A-ha moments on youtube.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vdOgObQvz8&feature=related Train of Thought was my favourite a-ha song back when I was a teenager and absolutely and madly in love with A-ha especially the lead singer.  The last moments of the video and the song are my favourites - as the singer walks a few steps and sings the title line.  Oh how it takes me back to the days of teenage idol infatuation ;-)

Anyway, enough of that and now on to my a-ha moment.  Yesterday after I ate my supper I was looking to forage for more food - and my supper was big enough and filling enough.  So it was shortly after supper that I realized I always feel that way when I don't drink some water with my meals.  This is a big deal since it is usually supper I am the most likely to eat without a glass of water handy.  So this should be a very useful insight that will make a huge difference in my nutrition part of my weight loss journey.

Today is pilates class and then brunch buffet.  Looking forward to a few of the items on that menu at the buffet!

Other Strength My Routine Step Pilates
50

No comments:

Post a Comment