Saturday, February 12, 2011

Changes

I have talked a bit about changes before but I just think it is such a valuable thing.  I am certainly seeing physical changes but as important or maybe even more important are the emotional and intellectual changes I am seeing.

My mood is improved I feel happier much more often lately.  I feel much more positive lately.  On an intellectual level I am thinking in more positive patterns lately.  This is not to say that I don't ever still have a negative thought or anything like that - but I am trying much more to examine those negatives and actively convert them into positives.  I look forward everyday to working out and doing things to keep active.  I focus on the positive aspects of my life and think there is such value in this change of perspective.

Did my morning workout routine this morning and it felt awesome.  Especially after a weigh in that saw me down a kilogram for the week - despite a less active week featuring a cold.  Yesterday that Essentrics class was great but I did feel it a tiny bit in my knee this morning so I avoided the step aerobics workout today.  Perhaps I will do it tomorrow and have an extra active day with some step combined with Pilates.

Other Strength My Routine Step Pilates
Wii Boxing 10
Walking 35
10 26

No comments:

Post a Comment