Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cold Weather

Sometimes it seems like the cold weather (especially after a few weird warm spells in Feb) makes it extra hard to get motivated.  This morning I was pretty slow getting going compared to most days - but the really important thing is that I did get going.  The great thing is that this morning once I decided "okay time to workout" the hardest part was deciding what I was going to do - was drawn to both my pilates dvd and my wii fit.  Went with the pilates dvd and am feeling the work in my abs as I sit here now.  I also did a couple sets of each of my 8 minutes in the morning workout exercises - probably should have done more sets but my elbow is a little cranky right now so I didn't want to overdo it and I figure some of it is far far better than none of it.

Got to finish getting ready for work and brave that nasty cold for the walk to work :-)
Other Strength My Routine Step Pilates
walking 10 5 25

No comments:

Post a Comment