Thursday, March 3, 2011

Getting going

It is strange how some days it seems very challenging to get myself up and going while others it just seems like I can find virtually any excuse not to get started.  Well I suppose it really isn't strange at all, probably everyone experiences the same thing (but we always want something about ourselves to be unique don't we ;-).

Well today I was doing my step aerobics and was thinking that I am going to start using the wrist weights I have. The arms when they are extended are starting to look kinda wing like ;-).  Which is great because the fat is reducing in them but I do want to get a bit more toned muscle taking the place - especially in my arms.  So my plan is the next time I do the step routine I am going to use 1 pound in the wrist weights (1 pound each arm) and see how it goes for 10 minutes of the routine and then go from there.  I will have nice well toned arms at some point - it might take a while but it will get there!
Other Strength My Routine Step Pilates
14 warm up and cool down
20 walking
33

No comments:

Post a Comment