Friday, March 4, 2011

Variety Does a Soul Good

While I have been nowhere near bored with my workout routines - I am still enjoying all of them alot.  The other day I had posted to someone that the Wii Fit wasn't as good a workout for me anymore (by that I meant it isn't quite as challenging) - but that I thought if I mixed things up a bit it would probably be challenging again.  So today I thought I would do something based on that.

I did a routine on the Wii today (not the my routine but the one where you combine based on exercise groups).  And it was great.  Got me doing a bunch of different things today that I haven't done in a while, worked my body in different ways than I have been doing lately.  So all in all it was great.  The hula hoop ones continue to be the thing that really works me the hardest of all the aerobic things - it is the one that gets the breathing going, the heart rate up and the sweat flowing.  And the routine included both of the hula hoop ones, the regular and the super.

Am thinking a bit of variety with the sports active will also be a good idea.  Someone told me the 9 week program doesn't have as many squats and lunges in it -so probably won't strain my knee as much.  Think I might give it a shot for the next 9 weeks.  

Other Strength My Routine Step Pilates
  61 (different version)

No comments:

Post a Comment