Saturday, March 12, 2011

Footsore walk home

A long day standing on concrete in work boots today.  Then had to walk home carrying two fairly heavy bags.  So despite not doing a workout this morning I suspect I actually did not too bad on the calorie burning thing.

Weigh in day was today and I was down.  It was a good one too, 1.1 kg.  But it could have stayed the same and I still would have been happy with my week in general - although I admit I didn't get in as many minutes of exercise as I have been getting it was different exercise and so that does some good to keep my body guessing about what kind of work it is going to have.

Will do my physio stuff tomorrow morning before I head out to pilates.  Should be another great ab workout I suspect.  And tomorrow I am going to push through it and not wimp out part way through.

Other Strength My Routine Step Pilates
10 walking

No comments:

Post a Comment