Thursday, March 31, 2011

Light Bulb Moment

So today on the Weight Watchers site I saw a post where someone said they had lost 25 pounds.  And I thought WOW that must be absolutely fantastic.  Then I realized that I am actually right on the doorstep of 25 pounds myself and so I guess by (what is it the transitive property where if a=b and b=c then a=c - yes I recognize my inner geek is shining through right now because I just went to look it up and I am right it is the transitive property!) the transitive property that means I must be doing practically fantastic (although I know it isn't quite the transitive property LOL).

Well tonight is Essentrics class.  I am not usually an evening workout person so hopefully it goes well despite being in the evening.  I am looking forward to getting to try the Essentrics again since I know it kicked my butt last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment