Friday, March 18, 2011

MIA

Well I was a bit missing in action for a couple days - but I wasn't missing in action on my action ;-).  I did my work every day including this morning.  I want to talk a bit about my pilates class the other day.  We did many of the same things but I found a couple interesting things in the routine.  First off normally when I do thread the needle I find I must inhale too quickly and then I am kinda almost holding my breath on the stretch up before exhaling my way down.  But last class my breath was flowing really smoothly through it and I sure noticed a difference.

Next we did roll overs with a ball under our butt.  I really liked that I could actually kind of do the roll over that way and definitely can feel myself gaining capability in that move even if I know it is a little way away yet.  We also did the bridge series on the triad ball and I just love that.  It isolates the work so incredibly well in my mind. So it is all good.

This morning the ea sports workout was lots of cardio and again today with the reverse crunches.  I definitely am working the abs on those reverse crunches but I can also feel myself loading work into my back and that worries me.  Might talk to Jenny about a modification of it when I go to pilates on Sunday.
Other Strength My Routine Step Pilates

No comments:

Post a Comment