Thursday, March 10, 2011

Still Going Strong

Today was day 3 on the 9 week program and it went pretty good.  There are these stride jumps that are a big challenge and I can see that is mostly because of the right leg strength issues.  Can't wait for the physio appointment today.  Will add onto this table a section for the exercises they assign to me and I will be checking them off as complete as many days a week as they expect me to do them!

Also in the workout today was a bent arm side plank and a straight arm regular plank.  The side planks went really well and I was impressed with myself for doing the work in my obliques or whatever they are called.  But the front plank I think I need to figure out what is going on there since I could feel myself loading that work into my mid and lower back.  Not sure what to do to avoid that so will do a bit of research to see if I can figure it out.

Other Strength My Routine Step Pilates
 walking 10 24

No comments:

Post a Comment