Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Still Rocking the Workouts

Well things are still going really well with my workouts.  I had Pilates today and yesterday I did my EA Sports workout.  My roll up really feels great in my Pilates class I just can't wait until my roll over gets to the same stage.  I am still using way too much momentum for the roll over and I really, really want to get better at it - so I need to figure out what I need to do to get myself there.  Might ask for 2 minutes after class next time just to see if I can get some ideas for how to improve it.  Even with the momentum sometimes I can feel the work I think I am supposed to be getting but sometimes I just am not getting it.  Well it will get there when it gets there I guess.


Other Strength My Routine Step Pilates
walking (40)
walking (15 yesterday)
27 (yesterday) 50

No comments:

Post a Comment