Saturday, January 15, 2011

Another Week

Well another week has gone by and I am down again and that is a great thing.  Very happy with how it has been going.  Yesterday was a bit of a challenge with the tracking because I made a soup and it was pretty hard to estimate just how many points I should allocate for it.  I estimated what I felt was fairly high.  And silly me I also chose last night to have a late night popcorn snack.  Really should consider whether I want to do that the day before a weigh in again.  But no matter I kept track of the popcorn and was still well within my allowable points for the week.

This morning me and the wii just had a fun time.  I didn't do my routine I just picked a bunch of different things to do.  Did my rhythm boxing which is just my favourite.  I am am getting better and better at it all the time.  Did a couple of the strength training moves that I usually have in my routine but with more reps than I get in the my routine and that was a good little workout.  It is too bad that you can't set which level you would like the exercises in my routine to be at.  I would definitely like more reps for some of them.  Oh well maybe they will have another version someday that will allow for that.

Now I suppose I really should get my behind in gear and get cleaning the kitchen and doing my laundry.  Will come back on here later to put in my average daily workout time.

No comments:

Post a Comment