Friday, January 7, 2011

Theme song for the month

It is so good it is worth posting twice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPBwbdRuKPc

But I have just decided that this is my theme song for the month and it is my extra pounds singing to me.
"Baby I'm 
tired of toeing the line
if you want to get rid of me
baby baby baby
you're doing fine"

And yet another quote but from a completely different source "I am sorry to be breaking so many hearts but I haven't the least intention of yielding" (although I might have that quote a little off and of course individual pounds of extra fat on my body don't actually have hearts but......).

I really can't get over how great I felt all day today. Just really felt like I was on a natural high.  Am going to hit the hay soon, but not until I listen to my theme song at least one more time!

No comments:

Post a Comment