Monday, January 10, 2011

Before picture motivation

Wow that before picture sure does work as a motivator.  I know it isn't perfectly before since I am one week into the new year and new way of doing things but it is close enough.

I have watched enough episodes of What Not to Wear to know how to buy some clothes that are good at helping to disguise my imperfections.  Not that I am any kind of fashion plate or anything like that but at least sometimes when I am dressed up I can look in a mirror and convince myself that I don't look that bad.  But that before photo does not lie.  I definitely do not look good.  But that is okay since I am in the process of changing that.  It really is truly sad and something I am not ready to share with anyone - not until I have another picture that clearly shows some difference so I can use it as a way to demonstrate my progress.  Until then it will just serve me as a motivator.

Today was a pretty light workout at 38 minutes of just the wii.  I know I broke from my declared pattern already but my muscles are sore and tight from yesterday's workout and walk in the cold so I felt it was better to just have the lighter workout today so my body has time to recover and get ready for tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Be brave and share that picture you could be such a motivator to so many! This is a tough journey ahead and the physical proof will keep you going!

    ReplyDelete