Friday, January 28, 2011

Workout variety

Today was quite a variety show of exercises.  This morning I did the normal yoga and strength stuff in My Routine on the Wii Fit.  In the middle I stopped to do my 8 minutes in the morning strength training moves - inner and outer thighs today and they were hard again so obviously I need the work on them!  Then I did a bit of cardio on the Wii Fit with the super hula hoop, the advanced step aerobics (which is kinda dull after having been doing the step aerobics in the ea sports active) and the rhythm boxing (which I prefer to the boxing stuff in ea sports active).  Then the walk to and from work and I ended the day with a Restore and Rejuvenate pilates class which definitely found many of my sore spots on my body and made them cry LOL.

I think I will be hitting the hay early tonight because I want to try and get in a super long workout tomorrow morning.  I am hoping to get one day where I earn 20 Activity Points on Weight Watchers - and tomorrow or maybe Sunday would be the best day to try and do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment