Sunday, January 30, 2011

Timing

Well the timing of my eating and meals is so much more important than I ever really realized. Yesterday when a minor emergency called me away just before I had had some lunch it threw my eating schedule completely off kilter and I felt hungry and like having snacks all the rest of the day. But when I looked at things carefully most of the time I wasn't really hungry later in the evening I was just in wanting a snack mode. I was actually hungry for more food at my supper time than I have been lately - probably because I didn't have a lot of vegetables to fill some of the void.

So today I am off to pilates class again and I guess I will see how I like it this Sunday. I am really stiff and sore though from the way I slept last night or something. So I am thinking that today is going to be Pilates and maybe a bit of time on the wii but definitely not 20 AP worth of activity. I have filled in the Pilates for now and will add in anything else later.

**Edit** Pilates class was really good today although it was also quite hard today lots of leg and abdominals work and a terribly cold drive home. Have to start getting the bus figured out for going over there - hate using the vehicle so much!

Strength My Routine Step Pilates
Minutes 50

No comments:

Post a Comment