Thursday, January 13, 2011

Celebrate Good Times Come On

I love, love, love the song Celebration http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M&ob=av2el there is nothing in the world that this song can't make feel better.  And when you are already in a great mood well.....

So today I am am celebrating a few of the things that are making this fitness and health journey just a little bit better.
1. I love my wii fit plus workout!!  And then I love it a little bit more!
2. I adore plain grapefruit with nothing added to it.
3. My favourite cereal is Shredded Wheat which is nice and healthy and I love it with nothing but the milk added to it.
4. I live close to where I work but not too close so the walk to and from work is pleasant - long enough to be a bit of exercise, short enough to make me feel ridiculous when I opt to get a ride lol.
5. My job - while right now it is a bit more sedentary is one where at least at times I get to be a bit more active and it actually works a few of my muscles

So that is my short list for today.  I will try to come back to this theme again another time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment