Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pilates today

Well class number 2 of pilates is done.  Had a different instructor today and didn't love the class quite as much.  I felt much less in synch with what I was doing.  Not sure if it was just me not being in tune with my body today or if it is that I am just not in tune with this instructor.  Will give it another shot next week and decide from there.  It is funny something about coming on here to write about this pushed me to examine my experience a little more deeply.  I was all ready earlier to simply blame my less impressive class on the instructor but as I started to write it I realized that was not fair and not accurate.  Certainly I can't put all of it on the instructor - I have to recognize that I am responsible for my workout as well.And I will definitely strive not to bring a negative mindset to the next class so I can get a good feel for how that class will work for me.

Would like to do another workout right now - the aerobics on the sports active is calling out to me but the tv and living room are occupado so no go.  But I am working on trying to get the wii turned on so we can play some games instead of watching junky garbage on tv.  Although as I write this my lack of sleep last night is starting to catch up with me and make me feel very tired.  Maybe I will just eat supper and go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment