Thursday, January 27, 2011

In my dreams

The title might make a person think that I am going to talk about some unattainable thing that is "in my dreams" but NO what was in my dreams last night was Weight Watchers LOL.  I had this strange dream that there was this odd drawer beside the chair I was sitting in (which was in my living room but not quite).  In the drawer was a bunch of M&Ms that I started to eat mindlessly.  When suddenly I caught myself with my hand headed to my mouth with an M&M and thought - darn I don't even really like these and now I have to track the points for them - now how many did I have?

I thought it was pretty funny that WW has invaded my dreams!

Today is my real day of rest from workouts - not like the other day where I worked out rather than having a rest day.  It will help that I am going in to work right away as that will take away some of the temptation to sit around until I can't stop myself from working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment