Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back to Work

Well I am back to work today and am wondering about lunches.  This always seems to be the bad meal for me. I will do really well on it for a couple of days - planning and making it healthy and enjoyable but then I get lazy and forget it completely or get myself something really bad for me.  Well I guess I just need to start trying a little harder.

Did my Wii workout this morning.  Have a good routine that I am enjoying so far.  Today I also added in the weights portion of the 8 minutes in the morning workout that I used to do.  So I do part of the My Routine I have set up, then pause it to do one set of each of the weight training exercises then carry on with the My Routine.  I think this worked pretty well and I felt like it was a good way to do it.  Will try it again tomorrow to see if it continues to feel like a good way to blend the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment