Tuesday, January 11, 2011

One day of rest

The other day I was thinking that I really needed a day of rest from the workouts and would just settle for walking on that day.  Well I think today is that day.  Started out doing the workout on the EA Sports but all the squats and lunges were just murder on my knee today so I didn't get very far through it before I had to abandon the effort for the day.  I hate that I had to stop but my knee simply can't take that much of that type of exercise.

From what I have seen the workouts seem to all have a pretty high proportion of that type of thing in them.  So I am pretty sure I won't be able to do that 4 times a week.  But I think what I will do is make up a few workouts on it that don't involve so much strain on my knee because I really do like the warm up and cool down stuff that is on that game.  And today am am still going to be walking to and from work so I will have that amount of a workout.  But it is still a pretty small workout type of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment