Saturday, January 8, 2011

Woo hoo

Well a good first week back.  I lost 3.5 pounds and definitely hit my activity marker.  So all is good in my world right now.

Went out for lunch for the first time since being on the plan and the dim sum was delicious and I am still set for having a reasonably good sized supper.  Yay me for doing so well is what I say!

My morning workout was more challenging this morning.  I think perhaps it is because I had my full breakfast before my workout which is not my normal pattern.  I usually just eat half a banana or something like that before I start working out (then sometimes eat the rest of it half way through the workout).  But whatever the reason it was a good workout and I think it will be followed by a workout on the sports active tonight in order to help keep myself busy - so I don't turn to snacks or anything like that tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment