Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day of Rest

Today I am taking a day off - let my body have one easy going day.  Will just include some walking for today but nothing more strenuous than that.  Am planning to make it a good half hour walk though since I want to hit a half hour of movement a day.  But it is certain that I am missing my morning workout this morning - since I feel kind of lethargic and tired.  So I  am going to need to figure out how to kickstart the old body in the morning on my days off of exercise.  Maybe I will just walk around the house a couple of times at a fast pace or something.

On a side/unrelated note it looks an awful lot like my workplace might be headed into strike territory.  The good thing about that would be all the extra walking I would get to do ;-).  Well I guess we will see soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment